How to maintain a healthy lifestyle, Here are some simple and some really easy to follow rules to start a healthy and beautiful life, are you ready for this change? Best thing that you can do to get into a new lifestyle is your sleep, I don’t mind if you like to party on Saturday night, but I would strictly say no for partying on every day cause you need good healthy 8 hour sleep of your night and if you need to get up in the morning for your morning walk before your work then you need to get up at least 2 hours earlier, so go to sleep 2 hours earlier then you used to sleep earlier.
How To Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle in Home
Drink one glass of water first thing in the morning and take an apple and go out for 45 minutes walk and the best is if you run rather than walk because this will make your time more effective and productive, and never skip your breakfast, no matter how late you are, just pour some milk and add some simple oats in it and leave it in microwave for just 10 minutes and here is the best breakfast possible.
Now I am giving you a list of How To Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle list that you need to check before going out in the morning.
- hand full mix nuts,
- one apple or one boiled egg
- Something to eat in lunch (homemade)
- sunblock and don’t apply that before you go out
- One big bottle of water and one small bottle of water
- your sunglasses
Now you are ready to go out, How To Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle but don’t forget to eat these nuts while you are working before lunch and never forget to eat your apple before you finish your work and leave your work place for home.
How To Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle walk as much as you can, use stairs rather than lift or escalators and say No for all sweats and hard and soft drinks during the week and if you seriously want to enjoy your weekend then say no to all calories except than those that you get in your lunch and nuts.
If it is possible walk home and if it is possible buy a bicycle to use no matter what everyone say, this is the healthiest way of traveling not only for you but for the world and for the society too.
- Don’t Smoke
- Don’t Drink
- Don’t Worry A Lot
Make A Laughing Group
- Join some kind of Happy Club that makes you feel good about you.
- Love yourself and enjoy what you have rather than ruing after things that either you don’t have or you cannot achieve.
- Enjoy some healthy family time after work; take all of them to some park with you when you are going out for walk.
- If you spend week with family they would love to let you go with your friends on weekends.
Never forget to say thank You God for such a beautiful life.