There are so many people who cannot stop thinking about cookies while they are on diet and when they cannot stop thinking about them they cannot stop eating them so if you really one of those then here are two very delicious cookies for you to eat while you are trying to get in a healthy life style.
Healthy Low-Cal Cookies Recipes
- Oatmeal Orange Cookies
- You just need 10 minutes to prepare the mixture and it will take just 10 minutes to get ready to eat and you need these things,
- Half cup of soft butter for baking
- Quarter cup of granulated sugar
- Quarter cup of dark brown sugar
- Whitener of one egg
- Quarter cup of applesauce, unsweetened
- One cup of whole wheat flour
- One whole cup of regular original oats
- One third cup full wheat bran
- Half teaspoon of baking soda
- Half teaspoon cream of tartar
- Orange zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
Before doing anything just preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and now start your own procedure now take a bowl and mix butter this bowl with electric mixer now start adding sugars while you mixing with the mixer now stop mixing with mixer and now add egg white with spoon and add applesauce, and mix just to combine.
Now you can add all the dry ingredients together in a separate mixing bowl and then ad wet ones in this bowl, it is ready to cook now get ready the baking plate and just drop one tea spoon at one time and bake it for 10 minutes or and after that cool on a wire rack, you can serve fresh barriers with it or hot cup of tea and enjoy.